Our Current Employment Openings
Divine Community Resources is committed to being an “Employer of Choice” and offers multiple employment opportunities for people with various interests and backgrounds interested in working in a variety of health care settings. Our services are spread over many areas, and you will find a great working environment, and an excellent compensation package for eligible employees.
Divine Community Resources takes pride in its employees for being hardworking, compassionate, and respectful. As a residential counselor the ideal candidate would be comfortable with hands on direct care. Our ideal candidate would have these qualities along with the following skills and experience:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CAN)-Relief
Current state certified Nursing Assistant Certificate;
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to interact effectively with residents, staff, and visitors;
- Experience working in a skilled nursing facility preferred;
- Ability to assist residents with physical care needs, i.e. ambulation, transfers, bathing, dressing, toileting, eating
Our Ideal Candidate:
Someone committed to helping others. Here at Divine Community Resources we take pride in our employees for being compassionate, respectful and innovative. If you are ready to be part of a team that puts people first then you are strongly encouraged to apply!
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time-management skills required
- Basic computer fluency (Microsoft Office) required
- Driver’s license required
- Must be able to lift ten pounds
- LPN board license required
- RN board license required
Limited transportation for seniors and adults enrolled in community-based day services and supported employment..
- Driver’s license and a good driving record a must.